China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Region-based Forums > Fujian Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

Have been trying to the in exercise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xgw01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have been trying to the in exercise
    Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 2:26am

Trevor Siemian in Broncos' starting QB mix, which is good enough for him cheap nfl jerseys

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The way Trevor Siemian sees it, he’s proof of how difficult it can be to find an NFL quarterback. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys

A full-time starter in just one year of his college career, a former seventh-round draft pick of the Denver Broncos and in the span of 15 months he’s gone from battling for a spot on the roster to a neck-and-neck, nail-biter of a battle to become the starting quarterback of the defending Super Bowl champions. wholesale nfl jerseys

“It’s tough to speak on, but I think a lot of people admit evaluating quarterbacks in college isn’t an exact science,’’ Siemian said. “I think I’ve been fortunate enough to be in a great situation with awesome guys last year, obviously with Peyton [Manning] and Brock [Osweiler], with great coaching, and that’s all I’ve been trying to do since I got here is take coaching and absorb as much as I can and grow. But I’ve definitely have come a long way.’’

When the Broncos closed their offseason program last week, coach Gary Kubiak made two things abundantly clear. One, he’s not made a decision about a starting quarterback.

And, the second had plenty of people firing up their favorite search engine. Because when Kubiak said Mark Sanchez and Siemian were tied in the pursuit of the job, Siemian was the unknown quantity. Wholesale San Diego Chargers Jerseys

Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic